View Single Post
Old 06-22-2009, 04:45 AM   #591
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalė

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Oh Rikae, you fool old beggar! You gave the mutineers a double-kill! What a waste...

But I can confirm her status. She was the avenger because I used to be an ordinary innocent just puffing my pipe in the dead of the Night with the worst hangover ever when she came upon me and ghosted me.

Just a careful suggestion then. She was quite definitively picking Gwath as her suspect yesterDay so one could presume he would be her hunt-target as well? So Gwath is an innocent then? It would have been a risky and idiotic move from the mutineers to try Rikae if Gwath was one of them aggressors.

I'll go sleep rest of my headache away (yeah, ghosts can have headaches too I have learned). I'll hope to skim through the last few Days later on and see if there is anything that catches me eye.
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote