View Single Post
Old 07-21-2009, 12:14 PM   #95
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
"I went down to the cellars and something prevented me from coming back here. I tried to yell and shout but there was no voice in my call… Weird indeed.

But here I am at last. And here’s what I promised.

Fea – A bit too eager to make a show underlining her innocense and then turning into a priviledged outsider trying to make deals with certain others. Creepy.

Rikae – Very much unimpressive, “underwhelming” performance, as her husband sometimes said. Looking for an easy way out from this mess then? Surely we wouldn’t think of her if she just took a posture like that and drank herself off… Quite suspicious.

Shasta – Still seems to be more into explaining what he does when he runs in and out and not making any stance anywhere – and defending his running around with his running around. Suspicious.

McCaber – Basically says we need to do something… like just a moment ago. But to his credit he actually made a list giving us his thoughts on many of us. Suspicious, but with the list earned my confidence of not suggesting to vote for him toDay.

Pitch, Eönwë, Inzil – Talking and that’s good. Those who talk can be listened to for good or bad. Pitch and Inzil have also provided us with some preliminary thoughts of others – which is good. Maybe not toDay but later at least. Even if I suspect each and everyone of you I’d not like to vote anyone of these three toDay.

Autume – Very little to go for. Says interesting things has been said but does not elaborate which ones she thought especially interesting or why. Why? Especially her speech #66 was just ingenious in not saying anything while still talking quite a lot. I don’t like that but could understand it coming from someone not used to be in dire straits before.

Nerwen – Has been really reserved and basicaly said nothing – even if she had used her Day thus far trying to fix her camera. One would have thought she would have smething to say thus far…

Lalaith – She surely is passing under any radars right now. I have always liked her company in the ‘Downs and here in the Real I must say, for a reason – and that wine! But at the same time these lulling thoughts make me wonder if there could be a more sinister background to her gracious behaviour…

Nessa – Very bad indeed. Opening her mouth only once, saying nothing – but defending herself even if no one had actually suspected her. Very suspicious.

Boro – Well, what could I say? He sure is all around like I could have presumed. And he talks as one would wish – even if he didn’t answer my call for making his overall ideas known but only stood on a relatively small square trying more to make others involve than to involve himself. He looks like those who either is your best friend in trouble or the one who stabs you in the back during the Night.

So there. Basically anyone of you can be suspected - and I basically do just that.

Oh an sorry, as I was not able to make my voice heard I neither couldn’t hear anything as something just blocked my ability to communicate with you for a while.

Now there is the "Merchant of Venice" in my PC for some reason I see not why and I'll fall into to it. I'll check in later to vote though."
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote