View Single Post
Old 07-22-2009, 07:33 PM   #164
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shastanis Althreduin View Post
Excuse me? "Haven't made an effort"? I believe I laid out a pretty clear suspicion of Inzil yesterday (which I plan to expound on - why continue to dispute what I said when it's easy enough for anyone to go back and check?)
"Maybe just because of this..." Nogrod said and stood up from his chair and followed Shasta to the kitchen.

"Now hark your own words and what were they a response into":
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shasta
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inziladun
Shasta disappeared and explained himself by saying he went upstairs in the hope of catching one of the wolves in the midst of transformation. I found that statement rather odd.
I came back in time to hear this statement. Inzil, I find this rather... strange. I rather clearly stated that I went upstairs to see if I could find any evidence on bedroom doors - scratches, hairs, and the like - that would point to the wolves having had to get out of their rooms to attack our hostess, so either you misheard, or you're deliberately twisting what I said.
Nogrod looked at Shasta quizzically. "So "laying out a clear suspicion" you call that? "An effort" you call that?" Nogrod was shaking his head.

"I think we speak a different language my friend but I just don't buy what you say. And before you claim you have said more than that let me recite all you have sais thus far (that one not included) before you started bringing this latest issue of going after those who don't trust you:
Quote:
Originally Posted by #15
I feel bad for her, but... to be quite honest, she brought this end upon herself. Yes, she apparently created this... Land of Tolkien, for lack of a better, term, and yes, she was kind enough to invite us all here... but she did turn three of us into slavering beasts and she did trap us here with them, all on the pretext of some "quest". Am I going to be glad it was her and not me? You bet.

Thank you for volunteering to clean this up, ladies. Some of the men want to volunteer for gravedigger detail? No, wait - we can't get out of this house, can we? I don't suppose there's a cellar or something... I'd volunteer myself, but... I have an idea...

-vanishes upstairs-

Quote:
Originally Posted by #29
-comes back down the stairs dejectedly-

Well... I had hoped that perhaps the werewolves had been caught in transformiata in their bedrooms, with the doors shut... and since presumably werewolves have claws, not hands, I figured it would be rather hard to open said doors... but no dice. I didn't find any evidence of forced exit on the bedroom doors.

Quote:
Originally Posted by #34
Please, no. Dining rooms make for stilted conversation and they tend to be quite uncomfortable otherwise. May I suggest the parlor?

-suits actions to words, striding into the parlor and poking up the fire to drive off an unnatural chill-

"An effort? A contribution to save our lives? A helping hand to us? Well, that's a lot of help, thank you sir!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shasta
Maybe you should look at our dear departed hostess's secondary aim.
I can't see it anywhere but I remember what was told to us. But if you remember it as well, then you should see it for yourself. There are primary goals and secondary goals my friend. And primaries are primaries. And don't say I'm not working with the secondaries as well..."

With that Nogrod spat on the floor and elbowed Shasta from the fridge finally picking the Pinot Noir out from there. "Sorry mate", he murmured and went to search for the corkscrew.

"And really Shasta, I'm not liking this row at all. You're digging our mutual grave here if you're an innocent. Just concentrate, be serious, try to think and act - and be creative as well. But do contribute more than you have done, please. Try at least. That one speech about Inzil is not worth the cork I have just pulled out from this bottle. Give us something real to chew!"

Nogrood looked at Shasta for a moment - and the cup he had in hand.

"Really mate, you should drink the real stuff one day... freshly grounded dark capuccino, Café Parisien, something real..."
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote