View Single Post
Old 07-23-2009, 05:24 AM   #174
Rikae
Mellifluous Maia

Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Well, I think we'd benefit from recalling yesterday's votes. I'm surprised no one has done so yet.
  1. Boro (known innocent) voted for Inzil, apparently because of his response to Eonwe's (very silly, in my opinion) talk of werewolves pretending to dislike blood, and for lack of participation.
  1. Fea (known wolf) voted for Nessa, “because when I have nothing better to go on, I revert to the ones who leave me no trail to follow later.” An easy vote, but of the sort an innocent might make – however, it is not one that others would tend to follow, and for that reason, could be wolf-on-wolf. Fea hasn't made any argument why Nessa should be lynched, just justified her own vote.
  2. Nessa for Fea "I think Fea was very quick to start cleaning up the body earlier today, and she seemed quite sure of everything she said." Fea later said: “And all I can say, really, is retaliatory votes amuse me. Don't vote Nessa. No wolf would do something as silly as that.”
  3. Eonwe voted for McCaber, based on a “hunch”.
  4. Autume voted for Eonwe, based on “gut feeling”.
  5. McCaber votes for Fea.
  6. Inzil voted for McCaber “Because he's been so unobtrusive and is now backing up Nessa's strange vote, for unknown reasons. A railroad begun by one wolf and continued by their fellow?” Others have called this suspicious, but it seems to me something an innocent could come up with, observing that voting.
  7. Lalaith for Shasta “Ok, I'm going to spread the votes rather than join a bandwaggon.
    I'm torn between Nerwen and Shasta, but Nogrod's last post has persuaded me” This seems a little odd, and I don't really see why Nogrod's ranting about lack of participation should be so persuasive – maybe I'm missing something, though.
  8. Pitchwife voted for Shasta, crossing with Lalaith's vote and McCaber's reveal. Doesn't give any reasons in the posts, and, thinking back, the only things I can recall him saying about Shasta are that he would like to hear more from him and that he “disappeared quickly, for what may be a good reason;”
  9. Nogrod voted for Fea, which is about the only thing he could do at this point, whatever his role.
Nerwen and I, and, it seems, Shasta, didn't vote. I don't find any of our non-votes particularly suspicious. The people who come out of yesterday's voting looking most dubious are, in my opinion, Eonwe, Pitchwife, Lalaith and Nessa.

Last edited by Rikae; 07-23-2009 at 05:26 AM. Reason: Crossed with Lalaith - whose post, incidentally, makes her seem more innocent.
Rikae is offline   Reply With Quote