View Single Post
Old 07-23-2009, 08:54 AM   #182
Nerwen
Wisest of the Noldor

Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Send a message via Skype™ to Nerwen
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lalaith View Post
Nerwen – I agree with what little she’s said so far, but I am getting impatient with her lack of participation.
"All right, all right, I'm participating!" said Nerwen hurriedly.

"One thing I had forgotten was that everyone in a tie gets double-lynched (for now). That makes it a good deal less likely that Nogrod is a wolf, unless Shasta is too– for would a wolf be able to resist letting the Seer and an innocent die, just by "forgetting" to vote?

'Now Shasta I think is indeed rather suspicious– he persists treating our horrifying predicament as though it's just... oh... I don't know," she frowned, "some kind of game.

'But then Nogrod has been going after him for this, which looks pretty innocent." Nerwen shrugged. "I don't know... I suppose it could be a wolf trying to drop a hint to his packmate.

'The more actually suspicious votes were from Inzi– tying McCaber with Fea– and Pitchwife– creating the three-way tie. However, I believe Pitchwife says he missed Lal's vote.

'I think we should remember, also, that the total number of votes cast was small, so ties were almost bound to happen at some point."

EDIT: X'd since Lalaith at #176. (I was called away, came back and posted without refreshing. Silly of me.)

Last edited by Nerwen; 07-23-2009 at 08:57 AM.
Nerwen is offline   Reply With Quote