View Single Post
Old 07-23-2009, 09:22 AM   #184
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikae View Post
Well, I think we'd benefit from recalling yesterday's votes. I'm surprised no one has done so yet.
"It's always nice to see how one is listened to - and how one's efforts are appreciated.

But if you Rikae - or anyone else - think you might learn something from a quite thorough reading & analysis of yesterDay's voting you might wish to check back #144 and #157 (previous page). It took me two hours to make them...

But yes, it was good you Rikae took the time to make a few comments on those votes as well. Different accounts of the same events tend to give one a bit larger view."

Nogrod Thought for a moment and then poured himself one more glass of wine.

"Okay, by yesterDay's voting I'd say I'd tend to trust the following eg. not wishing to see any of them lynched:

McCaber of course. No reason to doubt him right now.

Lalaith: If she was a wolf she could have easily voted for McCaber to save Fea - or give a second vote to Inzil, Nessa or Eönwë. So giving Shasta a first vote at that point would have been totally leaving her mate alone when she could have helped her quite discreetly as well.

The same goes for Pitchwife if he really didn't know what had happened two minutes before his vote. And on these things I guess we just have to trust.

Inziladun: Has been very considerate and reasonable all the time - making some very good points every now and then.

Nerwen and Rikae should take part more. You two are intelligent people and could help. I do hope your wish is to aid us and not those cursed werewolves..."

With that Nogrod left the room with the glass in his hand.

"Back soon, soonish..."
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote