View Single Post
Old 08-07-2009, 10:35 PM   #282
Lariren Shadow
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Lariren Shadow is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Send a message via AIM to Lariren Shadow Send a message via MSN to Lariren Shadow
Winning Narration...

It is early but there is a landslide vote. (the clip is about 54 seconds into the actual youtube video

“I’M FORMENDACIL’S LOVER!” Screamed Nienna. Then she continued, “Um…Nessa, uh Nessa, I have something to confess a reason why, why I Googled you last night. Now I know it isn’t fair-“

“Oh Nienna, its because I’ve been so bare my posts and you felt sorry for me, isn’t that right?” Nessa jumped in.

“Because you are so minimal.”

“Oh, ok then.”

“Yes, she is a Were-Librarian.”

“Well, that settles that then,” Mac chimed in, thinking that was a great little musical number.

“Anyone else want to come forward now, as we have the Were-Librarians.” Alona asked.

“I was the star quarterback,” Nerwen piped up.

“You?” Hakon asked incredulously.

“Yeah, well, cheerleading was fun and all but I also like playing football,” she said with a shrug.

“And in case you were wondering I was the journalist,” Fea huffed. “I thought it would be obvious, what with teaching English now and everything.”

“Well…that is terribly obvious, and you kept calling Nienna your love,” Autume added.

“I was the worst Snitch ever,” moaned Shasta.

“Sort of, but you did the best you could, don’t feel bad. We just bested you.” Brinn said.

“So what do we do with Nessa now?” Asked Fea.

“I saw we just get her,” Mac suggested.

“You know, I agree.” Hakon said. And they all jumped Nessa and just decided that bashing her was the best they could do.

After cleaning up the blood on their respective hands and disposing of the body, the survivors came back into the banquet hall and thought about the whole thing.

“It feels sort of like a game,” Alona observed.

“It kind of does,” Brinn agreed.

“So who wins?” Autume asked.

Formendacil and I!” Exclaimed Nienna.

“Why should you win?” Fea asked.

“Because it was my death was what basically decided the game!” Formendacil shouted, back from the dead.

“If you get to come back than so do I!” Sally came bursting in.

“No you don’t,” Hakon said, banishing Sally with a wave of his hand.

“You can’t-oh you can get raid of me like that.” Sally’s voice faded out as she dispersed like smoke.

“Yes, so anyway, Nienna and I should win. I shall make pies for everyone if you let us.” Form added.

“But people voted for Nessa yesterDay,” Shasta pointed out.

“I, well, I…I want a victory.” Form whined.

“Everyone but the Were-Librarians win,” decreed Lari, her voice surrounding them.

They were all stunned until Nerwen said “Well, I guess that settles that…let’s go home.” And they all left, muttering about never again going to a high school reunion.

VILLAGE WINS.