View Single Post
Old 08-13-2009, 02:48 AM   #123
Brinniel
Reflection of Darkness

Location: Polishing the stars. Well, somebody has to do it; they're looking a little bit dull.
Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shasta
Also, it wouldn't be a werewolf game if I didn't jump on Phantom for something. Phantom, say something extremely arrogant and pigheaded so I can vote for you, 'kay?
Do you really need him to say something in order to find an excuse to vote him? I've been told that tp has never been lynched and if that's true, than surely it's a good enough reason alone to be voting him.

On a more serious note, I will have to vote early toDay as I plan to see a Broadway show tonight (haven't decided which) and most likely won't be back by deadline. There's a chance I'll be around early evening, but just in case, I will probably vote late morning/early afternoon (EST).

Anyway, it's super late so I must go. It's up to everyone else now to post, and perhaps we'll make it to five pages by morning, though I'm not sure since it's emptied out in here and will probably be dead for the next few hours...