View Single Post
Old 08-13-2009, 08:05 AM   #159
Nessa Telrunya
Shade of Carn Dûm

Nessa Telrunya is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Send a message via AIM to Nessa Telrunya
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikae View Post
What exactly are you suggesting by "tell the truth instead of trying to sound smart" - that those with reasoning behind their votes should be suspected, while those who say "oh, it's just a random vote, Day 1 sucks, tralala" should be given a free pass? If we do that, we'll have hardly anything to go on Day 2, either.
I, for one, rarely vote blindly. Wolves have been caught on Day 1 by analyzing their posts - the biggest obstacle to this are the people who sidetrack everything into an argument about how useless Day 1 is and refuse too get to work wolf-hunting. To avoid contributing to such sidetracking, this is the last thing I intend to say on the topic of the usefulness or pointlessness of Day one. Just be aware that complaining about this supposed pointlessness is:
a) one of my philosophy-of-werewolfing pet peeves, and more importantly:
b) highly suspicious in my eyes.

'nuff said.

EDIT: X'd with Nessa

No, I think it's excellent when someone has a sensible reason, only it's easy for one to vote based on banter rather than substance. That's what I'm trying to say. But I'd rather hear an obvious statement out of the speaker's desire to help the village than a genius plot from a wolf and their respective trickery.

edit: crossed since Inzil