View Single Post
Old 08-13-2009, 11:00 AM   #224
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via AIM to Boromir88 Send a message via MSN to Boromir88
Quote:
Boro- was I accurate when I said this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Candor Man
As far as Hakon's talk about discussing our surveys, I don't see anything wrong with it. Frankly, I believe Boro intended us to discuss it, and possibly gain suspicions from it (and of course lie about our results). I agree that it would be in poor taste to actually quote any PM sent to or received from the Mods, but I see nothing wrong with stating "I said I couldn't read so-and-so", because really we have no idea how the information was used. If I recall, it seems to me that Boro almost dared us to guess how he was using the info.
Hopefully this attempt is better...

Generally discussing them is awesome, like would I chose a trusting person for _________?

And of course you may say whatever people you may trust or don't trust, or whatever you feel about a person.

I think part of the confusion was the "posting" of them...which is why I referred that Mac had it as far as actually posting the survey and your answers.

Basically, I think you are more or less correct tp. You may talk about whoever you trust or don't or fear or whoever as much as you want to. That typically happens in most games anyway. But the actual posting of your answers...no, no that I will do anonymously at the end o the game.