View Single Post
Old 08-13-2009, 12:13 PM   #266
alonariel
Wight

alonariel has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to alonariel Send a message via MSN to alonariel Send a message via Skype™ to alonariel
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lariren Shadow View Post
There is the idea that the people we trusted were made the wolves, which would be devious. But that is possibly too obvious. Then everyone would just say who they trusted and be done with it and vote for them. I'm of the mind that one of the people we trusted most is a gifted, another is a wolf, and possibly a third is the bear.
I would think that the people who we put down as 'feared' were made wolves and the ones that we 'trusted' were made gifted/ordos. Pretty much agreed all around with ya, Lari

Quote:
Originally Posted by mormegil View Post
++Hakon

I think him pulling on the fact that I mentioned phantom pre-game is odd and seems an attempt to cast early suspicions. Clearly it failed and he wisely backed off but the seed was still planted. It could be knee-jerk but I still thought it odd. Of course, and as always Rikae is somewhat suspicious.
Though I think Hakon would be more quiet if he were one of the wolves or the bear, I still find his posts somewhat suspicious for the reasons Morm stated above. And suggesting we use the surveys...just kinda felt weird to me Then again, he may also be the cobbler trying to aid the baddies.

Anyway, I have work until 6 and then a family engagement after that (if you see me on the 10 o'clock news, it's because I've murdered one of them), so I'm going to vote now just to be safe. May retract later.

++Hakon