View Single Post
Old 08-13-2009, 08:32 PM   #451
Formendacil
Dead Serious

Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Send a message via AIM to Formendacil Send a message via MSN to Formendacil
The vote count, barring any cross-posting that may occur, as I make this decision is: Hakon 4, Pitchwife 2. Alona 1, Sally 1, Rikae 2, Morm 1, and Nessa 1.

My options, at this point, are twofold, if we discount No Voting--which I've already said I dislike. Option 1 is to add to an existing person's vote-count, which is to say one of the above. Or to add to that list by voting for someone new. Quite often, I choose the latter Day 1 strategy, but in the current, charged, atmosphere, I'm not sure that a random vote for Shasta, Lari, or Brinn is all that sporting--though Shasta has already displayed the knack of rubbing me wrong, probably because in suspecting Rikae, he's suspecting someone I think made sense today.

And, all things considered, I think I'd rather have a useful vote today. Starting a new bandwaggon isn't much help there, since that spreads the votes thinner. And as I have a hunch Hakon is innocent, I suppose that means I ought to be contributing to someone else who could possibly beat him.

Thing is, though, Rikae and Pitchwife are tied for second place, and Pitchwife really hasn't set my radar off any more than Rikae has. Admittedly, it's Day 1 and nobody's dead yet, but not setting my radar off is a good thing in a game where I told Boromir "but I don't really trust ANYBODY in this game" in the survey. As for the other four, Morm is on my don't kill list, because--yes--I think he can be useful. Sally's just fun, and I said I didn't want to kill her. As for the other two... well... I don't know that it's so much I want them alive as I don't see a pressing need to have them dead.

Nessa or Alona? It's bad form, perhaps, but they're almost the same person in my head... both played last game... Nessa was the wolf then, and Alona has the nicer avatar, but that's about all I can say to differentiate them.

Let's see... Rikae voted Nessa and Pitchwife voted Alona. Well, I guess I'd rather be wrong with Rikae than wrong with Pitchwife, and it's Day 1, so that's about all I've got.

++ Nessa

EDIT: X-posted with everyone since Inziladun.