View Single Post
Old 08-16-2009, 01:30 PM   #632
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.
I think Agan mostly said it for all of us, I must say that all the times I have met new 'Downers it has been a beautiful experience and even those with whom I haven't been that familiar from before (in this case, kath and skip, and to a certain extent spawn whom I have encountered only briefly during the last summer) turned out to be pleasant companions not only just online, but also in RL. I really hope to see them all again - and if some others can join them, the better (Finland seems to have become a meeting place for Downers anyway).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aganzir View Post
On Sunday Lom & Green took Rune to Seurasaari
That's maybe the only thing to correct on Agan's very precise elaboration - there was not just Lommy and Greenie, but I was there as well (I was the one to take the picture, after all), and spawn joined us - that was the first moment of larger concentration of 'Downers in one place during this meeting before meeting Agan and skip and before Kath arrived. I could note that some of us also went to swim there, and the sea was surprisingly warm. Anyway, I guess the island itself could find its place in BD history, for I am sure all the chat skwerlz nest there. At least we have met several of them. Maybe they were sent to watch over us staying true to canon.
"Should the story say 'he ate bread,' the dramatic producer can only show 'a piece of bread' according to his taste or fancy, but the hearer of the story will think of bread in general and picture it in some form of his own." -On Fairy-Stories
Legate of Amon Lanc is offline   Reply With Quote