View Single Post
Old 09-03-2009, 03:06 AM   #206
Pitchwife
Wight of the Old Forest

Location: Unattended on the railway station, in the litter at the dancehall
Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
*shows up with his head heavily bandaged after a night of banging head against the wall*
Dang! Dang! It's happened again! Why didn't I heed my cousin's warnings? He told me the Seer might look wolfish at times... Now we know why Kit was jittery about The Plan, but it's too late. We should have known better.
About my Guard vote for Boro - he was on my shortlist for Guarding all the time from my #107 yesterday, I just had to pick one of them, and he seemed as good as any. As for Legate, his comeback post yesterDay soothed some of my doubts about him, so I didn't find it quite as urgent to Guard against him as a wolf. Nevertheless, I'm glad he got the majority, as the outcome is certainly interesting. But right now, I'm too confused to think straight about it.
I think I'll have to see Shasta for some Middle-earth equivalent to paracetamol. A few hours of quiet work will do me good, too. Any suggestions as to the epitaph for Kit's tombstone?
See you all later.