View Single Post
Old 09-05-2009, 11:10 AM   #410
A Little Green
Leaf-clad Lady

A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Send a message via MSN to A Little Green
Okay, I'm here at last! First some comments on toDay, then probably the list I promised already yesterDay.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nilp
Well, we got one good thing out of yesterDAY. Nogrod shall be innocent until proven guilty.
How's that? While I agree with the consensus that we can't derive from the one kill a conclusion that he's guilty, we can't overlook the possibility either.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerwen (underlining mine)
++Inziladun. It's sort of out of him and Wilwa for me at the moment.

I don't like having to vote early each Day, but DL comes at a really bad time for me. Please don't everyone just pile on my vote this time! There are a good many other people that need looking at, notably Sally, Nilp and the ones who have hardly been around– Nessa, Brinniel etc.
I don't like the underlined part. It looks like resigning from the responsibility if Zil is lynched and turns out to be innocent. If you don't want others to vote for him, why vote for him yourself? It always gives me the creeps to see someone do that: pick an easy lynch target (and Inziladun surely is that, given that he's been suspected by quite many people), then vote, and end with a wish that others don't jump on it. If you suspect a person, you want others to vote him too!

List coming up. I also think I had something to comment on from yesterDay, but really can't remember what it was. Maybe I'll go and check.

EDIT: x-ed with Wilwa
"But some stories, small, simple ones about setting out on adventures or people doing wonders, tales of miracles and monsters, have outlasted all the people who told them, and some of them have outlasted the lands in which they were created."
A Little Green is offline   Reply With Quote