View Single Post
Old 09-06-2009, 06:15 PM   #463
Nienna
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Nienna has been trapped in the Barrow!
Send a message via AIM to Nienna Send a message via MSN to Nienna
List:

Nilp: His voting looks pretty clean. I just wish he would post a little more of his thoughts and suspicions on people

Brinn: Her lynch voting is making me a little wary at the moment. Day one she random votes. Day Two she is hiding in the middle of a bandwagon for an innocent (but so, I guess, are a lot of other people). Day three she gives the last vote for a wolf. When she posted it seemed pretty sure that he was a goner so it would be a safe wolf on wolf vote. I’ll be keeping my eye on her

Nerwen: She’s been at the beginning of a few bandwagons and her lynch voting record seems suspicious and yet I don’t find her behavior suspicious. This probably means we should pay closer attention to her. She has also been pretty high on the list of people who are trusted… so why is she still alive?

Shasta: I really hope he shows up.

Boro: Lynch voted early in a few bandwagons but nothing highly suspicious

Greenie: Her voting seems to be clean. I have no real reason to suspect her at the moment.

McCaber: Hasn’t lynch voted in the bigger bandwagons. Voted for a wolf Day Two. He hasn’t spoken much… I’d like to hear more from him.

Hakon: Terrible lynch voting if I must say so myself. I think he might just be an inexperienced player making mistakes. I don’t particularly think he is a wolf…. but a lot of the stuff he says doesn’t make sense to me and seems suspicious. So I have no idea.

Pitchwife: Lynch voted midst bandwagon for innocents and then didn’t vote for a wolf. Even with this record his posting seems like a mislead innocent rather than a wolf.

Nog: His vote abstaining yesterDay was sort of weird. It doesn’t scream wolf at me though.

Wilwa: She has been a major part of every bandwagon. She has said a lot of intelligent and useful things though so I’m not particularly leaning toward wolf.

Sally: Was the last vote in lynching two innocents (one who was gifted). Her behavior just doesn’t seem like wolf-Sally behavior to me though. She’s on the confusion list.

Nessa: Who?