View Single Post
Old 09-07-2009, 02:59 AM   #477
Pitchwife
Wight of the Old Forest

Location: Unattended on the railway station, in the litter at the dancehall
Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
*briefly breaks his seclusion to assimilate what's going on*
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boromir88 View Post
Ok, I didn't believe Legate, because I didn't find it conceivable that the wolves would not take advantage of their 2-kills...obviously I was wrong (and so did everyone else who decided to vote Legate)
Fair enough - most of us made the same mistake. What bothered me was that when it became clear such an inconceivable frame had indeed happened, you didn't feel a need to comment on the fact but acted a bit like it never happened. But I suppose RL interference may be blamed for that.

Hakon, may I suggest you listen to Nerwen? After our shared blunder yesterDay, both of us would do well to do some thorough thinking before throwing around any wild suspicions.
As for Sally - I think her lack of a lynch vote is explained sufficiently by her #450, but her Guard vote which created that three-way tie worries me too, and thanks for pointing it out. It doesn't necessarily implicate Nerwen the way you construe it - a wolf-Sally might as well have wanted to make it harder for an innocent Nerwen to be Guarded, as an innocent Nerwen surely would have been a likely wolf-target. (By the way, Nerwen looks much better to me now Zil's guilt is revealed, and with hindsight I'd have preferred the protection to go to her.)
Why vote Shasta at all? As for myself, I remembered this by Brinn:
Quote:
He's made few posts so far, but the ones he made do make me think him innocentish. I find Shasta is a good person to trust, so I'd like to know for sure that I can.
and it seemed a good reason to me. I'd also like to find out if those psychic powers of his really are what they're cracked up to be. It's possible Sally voted him for the same reason; and now I think of it, it's also possible that with her tallies gone to the virtual orcus, she wasn't aware of creating a three-way tie.
*back to seclusion for now*