View Single Post
Old 09-11-2009, 05:07 AM   #651
A Little Green
Leaf-clad Lady

A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Send a message via MSN to A Little Green
Hmm. The third wolf, if my theory holds water, would be either Brinn or Nienna. Brinn was the one to bring up a big case against Wilwa, to explain why exactly she felt suspicious about her. Nienna jumped in and suggested a Wilwa lynch. Out of those two, I think Nienna looks the worse. Rather like a wolf seeing a sudden chance in Brinn's big Wilwa-post and seizing it. It would make more sense than a wolf Brinn making a very long post analysing Wilwa's posts quite close to DL seemingly in response to someone's question about why she suspected her in order to save her fellows. The problem is, if Nienna is a wolf we might well be dealing with a new WW mastermind since she has looked so so so so innocent all the time.

So: according to my theory the wolves would be McCaber, Pitchwife and Nienna. I'm quite doubtful still, I should probably try and analyse the interactions between these three and see if it fits. Right now, though, I need to go and study English grammar. Blah.
"But some stories, small, simple ones about setting out on adventures or people doing wonders, tales of miracles and monsters, have outlasted all the people who told them, and some of them have outlasted the lands in which they were created."
A Little Green is offline   Reply With Quote