View Single Post
Old 09-11-2009, 11:19 PM   #769
Nerwen
Wisest of the Noldor

Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Send a message via Skype™ to Nerwen
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inziladun View Post
Anyway, as it seemed I would carry the most suspicion of my packmates, I decided to try to get you all to lynch me, and attempt to leave a few clues. The problem I had though, was that none of you had any idea there was a traitor-wolf, and I didn't know how you would take any of my clues. I tried anyway. I hinted at my own lupinity here, with the 'music' remark. I tried to tell you that Nilp was a wolf (the first paragraph). And I pretty much gave you our honest reasoning behind sticking with the single-kill. I was hoping those who had played with me the most might sense something out of the ordinary with me.
Day 3, I knew I wouldn't be around near DL. I tried to start a lynch-wagon on Brinn, building on things others had said, and hoping for the best. It turned out quite as bad as Boro's last game, where I said I wouldn't be around for DL, and came home to find myself swinging.
It was great fun anyway.
Well, we got that you were a wolf (obviously). I think you could have been a bit more explicit with the clues to your fellows– though I suppose it was hard to know how, without risking making them looking more innocent.

As for the plan– yes, I noted that you very helpfully explained the reasons for the missed kills. The thing is, though, wolves actually do stuff like that sometimes– that is, the reason for the kill or whatever seems so self-evident to them that they'll quite happily mention it (remember "looking Frodo-ish", Brinn?).