View Single Post
Old 09-17-2009, 02:33 AM   #37
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalė

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boromir88 View Post
If it's ok that every Monday, Wednesday, and probably some Fridays I will likely not be around until 2 hours before the DL, then count me in.
To me it's okay. And if this game actually starts on Sunday with N1, it means the first Days will be Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday... So no problem with the first Days... and later there will be less to catch-up with.

So welcome!

Okay. I have rethought that communication-issue. Actually it would be logical that the wolves who have been appointed as guards (NG's or BG's) could communicate because surely there would be chances for them to slip away for a moment during the Night to "check the sound they heard" or "watch the perimeter" or whatever. So yes to their communication.

But the Captain issue is a bit more delicate. If he is the person guarded sure it would be hard for him to slip somewhere (okay, he tells his guards that "now you guys take a short nap, I'll guard for a while" and then slips away, maybe?). But maybe we'll say that the wolf as Captain could communicate if either of his guards is a wolf as well (that way it would be natural they had a chance to exchange a few words privately during the Night). It would bring forwards a nice additional problem for the wolf that has been voted for Captaincy as to whom to choose as his guards... Pick a mate and you can communicate during the Night but if you get caught your mate might fall under some considerable suspicion... *likes these dilemmas players need to face sometimes*
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote