View Single Post
Old 09-22-2009, 10:37 AM   #84
Feanor of the Peredhil
La Belle Dame sans Merci

Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Send a message via MSN to Feanor of the Peredhil
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roa_Aoife View Post
Fea can be quite random. But what could possibly have come of her post? Unless she's some dashedly complicated scheme, I can't see what could possibly come of it.
I spend a fair portion of my time amused that people give me so much undeserved credit for brilliance or scheming.

More often I merely take credit for coincidences, or find ways to phrase things that leave no way for me to appear wrong.

It's exceptionally easy to say, after the fact, that I meant to do something all along.

And while I'll say proudly that I intended to stir up some discussion by tossing my retractions, it's something I'd have done with or without an ulterior motive.

Day Ones are boring without something to discuss.

I for one believe that anybody with the village's best interest at heart will toss their retractions, thereby cornering the wolves into getting rid of theirs as well.

But since people will selfishly and fearfully hold on to the promise that they might make a difference for the better, they will never take away the opportunity for bad guys to make a difference for the worse.

Life is sacrifice, my lambs.

But are any others brave enough to take initiative?

Last edited by Feanor of the Peredhil; 09-22-2009 at 10:38 AM. Reason: x'd with Mac onward
Feanor of the Peredhil is offline   Reply With Quote