View Single Post
Old 09-22-2009, 11:23 AM   #102
Roa_Aoife
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Roa_Aoife is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Rune

Post 1- Thinks he and Valier would make the best captains, but may not want to be, thinks this Day will be more random and confusing than usual, says he’ll be around a bit

(Well, that certainly takes some guts to say, but it’s a really obvious “I could be captain, but maybe I don’t want it…” ploy.)

Post 2- Says he and Valier are good captain candidates because they has good people skill and people can trust them.

(That is terrible reasoning: “You can trust me because you can trust me.”)

Post 3- Says he’s actually quite tipsy, and doesn’t like retractable votes

(Never post on werewolf while drunk.)

Post 4- changes to invisible, says he wants to be captain because he trusts himself, though he thinks Captain Fea would be interesting, goes to bed

(That at least makes more sense than his previous argument. Of course you’d want somebody you can trust in the captain position, and we can only trust ourselves for now)

Post 5- says Kath tends to forget Day 1, says he understands and agrees with Fea on retractable votes

(Overall, the most suspicious thing about him is his bid for captain. It seems really obvious, almost too obvious for a wolf ploy, but then, I’ve pulled obvious stunts as a wolf before and gotten away with it…)

I didn't say you're evil, Roa, I said you're exasperating. -Nerwen
Roa_Aoife is offline   Reply With Quote