View Single Post
Old 09-24-2009, 02:32 PM   #379
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerwen View Post
Okay. Here's my vote and my reasoning.

It is possible that the only person who voted for Rune was Rune himself, the others all being innocent lambs led astray. However, it's hardly likely, so I'm going to dismiss that one from consideration.

It is somewhat more possible that only one wolf voted Rune, and that that wolf is Boro, who is leaving anyway.

However, even taking that into account, I think there's still an excellent chance of striking a wolf by voting Loslote or Valier.

Since Valier has two votes already, I think it would be a good idea to open up another option:

++Lynch Loslote.
As much as I hate killing new kids too soon I'm getting bad vibes from Lottie as well. Difficult to explain but I really am not comfortable with her.

Little Lottie let her mind wander. Little Lottie thought, "Am I fonder of werewolves or ordos or shoes? Or even those who make them?"

I'll have to see what I think of everyone else before I vote, but I'm thinking it may be Lottie or Brinn or maybe Gwath toDay. Now there's something random.
satansaloser2005 is offline   Reply With Quote