View Single Post
Old 09-26-2009, 12:03 AM   #448
Nerwen
Wisest of the Noldor

Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Send a message via Skype™ to Nerwen
Brinniel

Day One
#46.
Doesn't have time to play that Day; is confused about the rules; doesn't have a read on anyone; doesn't want to vote randomly; would hate to elect a wolf; might not vote at all.

And didn't.

Day Two
Says she's just got a new job and will have even less time to play now. Is suspicious of those who elected Rune. Apologises for lack of participation; will have more time tomorrow.

Says Loslote has done some suspicious things, but doesn't want to vote her because she's new. Says she is making a decent effort and would like to give her the benefit of the doubt. Doubts Valier and Rune would have been so obvious about it were they both wolves. Says her voting plan has now gone "out the window". Votes to lynch me for "bad vibes". Votes Roa for captain because "her dedication has proven that she would do well in such a role". Votes Kath for Night Guard due to her quietness and tendency to get killed early. Says she may check in again later (but didn't).

And that's it. Unless I've missed one, she only made three posts, and the first had no substance at all.

So– reconstructed suspicion list:

Suspicious: Nerwen.
Somewhat Suspicious: Loslote.
Neutral: Valier.
Innocent: Roa, Kath.

Two people– Kath and Roa– show up in both Brinn's and Mac's (reconstructed) lists as "innocent". If one or both of them are wolves, it's possible they're targeting people who trust them, to look good and/or to avoid being Hunted. (This is not an accusation, however: I'm currently not sure what to make of Roa, and don't have any actual reason to suspect Kath.)

Other than that, it does just seem to be a classic no-trace kill, with a nod towards framing me (and maybe Loslote, although Brinn's ambiguous about her).

*shrugs* That's all I can get out of it. At least that one didn't take long.