View Single Post
Old 09-26-2009, 07:12 AM   #452
Roa_Aoife
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Roa_Aoife is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
No, I'm not starting a war with Legate. This will be my last post of the Day. Most likely the game. I've got things to do today that will in all probability keep me past deadline.

Whoever you vote into captain, make sure it changes everyday. Only people who do not have the village's best interest at heart would want someone you can't possibly be certain of to have power over the lynch. The lynch is our weapon, don't hand it over without a fight.

We can't afford to have mistakes now. After I'm gone, the wolves who are surely trying to frame me (so look to the people who pointed out that Mac and Brinn both thought me innocent) will try to play down any suspicions I had of them or their fellows. "She was wrong about Boromir," they will say. They will conveniently for get that I was right about Rune.

Greenie first voiced more than just unease about me. Fea followed her suit. But Nienna brought it out toDay, and Legate has drawn upon the growing suspicion to get rid of his biggest accuser for him. His reasons are specious. The majority of people who answered my question answered it the same way, including him. I do not control how others vote, so all his supposed "hidden messages" in my text are a straw-man case. Remember that his case against me is constructed out of air, toMorrow.

If you think I'm being fatalistic, the most influential person in the village (if no one listens to me it doesn't matter how much I talk, I'm still not influential) has decided I'm suspicious, and enough people have suspicion of me that is ripe for harvesting. I'm not a fool. I've seen people lynched for using too many smilies, and Legate sounds like he's being reasonable even if he's not. The train has started and there's no stopping it now.

So then,

++Gwath for captain

I don't really care who gets elected as long as it's someone new everyday.

++Kath for NG

As a ranger I'd protect her, so I may as well do so as a villager

++Legate for lynch

even though it won't happen, it's important everyone knows where I stood toMorrow.

See you all in the next life (game).

I didn't say you're evil, Roa, I said you're exasperating. -Nerwen
Roa_Aoife is offline   Reply With Quote