View Single Post
Old 09-26-2009, 07:47 AM   #454
Feanor of the Peredhil
La Belle Dame sans Merci

Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Send a message via MSN to Feanor of the Peredhil
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nienna View Post
Thanks dear. Why would I want to kill Brinn? I assume that is what you are accusing me of.
Because you live with her and because last time you and I played together, you told me it was a good thing I had to withdraw from the game because you and your fellows planned on killing me that Night anyway, just to simplify your life.

Yeah, Brinn's death might be a setup, or it might just be a coincidental trail-less kill, but it might also be a were-Nienna covering her bases. Kill Brinn first night? No, too obvious. Wait a bit and then kill her? Sure, why not.

Like I said, it could easily not point to your guilt. Everything is circumstantial in this game anyway.

But really, dear, are you denying that it's something you'd do? Because my sweet, you're my RL Person. I know you better than that. Even if it's not something you did do, it's certainly something you would do.