View Single Post
Old 10-15-2009, 10:49 AM   #131
wilwarin538
Fluttering Enchantment

wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via MSN to wilwarin538
Greenie's posts, I don't think I missed any.

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Little Green View Post
Hello friends! I am here, obviously I have not much to say except that SPM looks disturbing and Inziladun looks fishy, and that's about the worst joke ever and not even new. I find it sort of funny that the posts this far have been pretty much people repeating and repeating that we have to be active and contributing. Of course there is the basic Day 1 problem of where to start the discussion in the first place.

As for what comes to taking or not taking kindly to people who are quiet, well, we're back to the traditional loud-quiet debate, and I stand where I always do: different people play with different styles, and I know of no one who would have the authority to define what is enough contribution and what isn't. Still, I don't of course cherish the kind of "pop in, vote, disappear" -tactic unless you're really really busy, and I think everyone should contribute as much as they can. Some people just have less to say (like me), a briefer way of phrasing their thoughts, or less time on their hands. Those, I think, should not be reasons for not taking kindly to people. Making no effort, on the other hand, should.

EDIT: x-ed with Lari!!! I x-ed with someone! Wonderful!
Quote:
Exactly. I think we often forget that it's actually possible to lynch a wolf on Day 1. We easily fall into thinking that Day 1 is a hopeless case and that we're bound to lynch an innocent (or the Seer). That, of course, is a most unhelpful attitude. We definitely have a chance of catching a wolf toDay and we should not forget that.
Quote:
I'm here and reading, have less time than I thought so I'll probably have to suffer SPM and Nogrod's wrath and be very inactive toDay.
Quote:
++ SpM

Worth a try, certainly. I lean towards trusting Pitchie (it would make sense, given that he was under threat of getting lynched himself and all that) and even if SpM was innocent we have a baddie toMorrow. In any case this is about the strongest reason for voting someone I've ever had on Day 1.

Other than that, I'm in a bit of a hurry, but I'll say that Crayon (love the name!!), Wilwa and Hakon lean innocent and that I'm keeping an eye on Nog (as always).

Hehe, I wondered whether anyone would get the joke... Yeah, but like I said I'll try to be more active in the future.
Gonna go catch up on everything else now. Maybe collect all of SPM's posts.