View Single Post
Old 10-15-2009, 11:20 AM   #138
wilwarin538
Fluttering Enchantment

wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via MSN to wilwarin538
Ring

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legate of Amon Lanc View Post
Okay, but THAT screams "wolf" to me. Because really. I completely disagree with what Hakon did (and I said so), but then, if you try to think of it deeper... Would Hakon do such a thing as a Wolf? Or, is it any indication of his wolfishness? Also, like I said, I can well imagine even innocent Hakon being so "rude" and vote in the way he did. Also, what is the Wolves' purpose? It's to find a person whom the others suspect and vote for him/her as well, in order to hide in the crowd, or to find somebody to whom they can draw the suspicion of other villagers. But would what Hakon just did be a good opportunity to find a target for the village? I doubt it. I doubt Hakon-Wolf could have hoped for getting Inzil lynched by saying what he did. These were no reasons which would create a bandwagon.
But voting for Hakon at the moment when it seems that there is a good point to catch on, now that is what wilwa does. And that actually looks like a good start of a bandwagon, indeed! That's why it screams wolfy to me. And anyway, wilwa, if you are accusing Hakon of having bad logic and that he should be better, look at your own vote for him. "I don't like him" is about as bad logic as Hakon uses. No, really. You are either being hypocritical, or being a Wolf.
"I don't like him" because of his bad logic. I think that's fairly logical. I came on yesterday expecting to do a random vote cause it was still fairly early and I hadn't yet seen anyone suspicious, but I saw the "Inzil's been a wolf so many times he might be now too" and found it to be the most suspicious thing so far, therefore I voted for him. Better then a random vote, which is what it would have been otherwise.

And I suggested everyone say something (whether it was substantial or not) I didn't mean everyone should post 20 random times and talk about tuna fish and unicorns, I meant that they could post atleast once and simply agree/disagree or re-state stuff and that would be better then nothing. [/defence]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitchwife View Post
You think I don't know that? I would have preferred to handle this more subtly, if I could, but just so we don't mess up:
I know for a fact The Saucepan Man is a wolf.
How? Well, guess!
I'm the Dreamer.
Initially I thought this seemed a bit premature, cause he was not guaranteed to get lynched (heck, it probably would have been me). But I can see why he'd do this, everything happens so fast at the end of the Day that waiting may have made it too late for him. So good job Pitch! Really curious to know who you dreamt of.

I agree that Greenie was probably just a no-trail kill. Nothing really stands out from her posts. Since the Dreamer was already out in the open the wolves didn't have to worry about trying to catch him, so a no-trail is the next best thing.

I gotta get some studying done (exam tomorrow) and then get off to class, but I'll be back in a few hours and will post a list or something.

x'ed with Kit