View Single Post
Old 10-17-2009, 08:14 PM   #338
Hakon
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Hakon is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Morsul is a wolf. I have just spent about an hour thinking of plans I would hatch if I were a wolf in this game. It occurred to me that the ideal thing to do is let the newbie wolf reveal as a false gifted and then make a slip up on purpose in order to be brushed off as the cobbler/agent and that Wilwa might be the real agent.

I know you all do not like these methods I am about to use but I find them very useful.

First let us take a look at the known wolf. SPM was an experienced player playing for the first time in a while. He was made a wolf. Wilwa might be a wolf, also an experienced player and playing for the first time in a while. Morsul might be a wolf and he is a newbie, this is his first time playing. Anyone noticed the pattern emerging? If we follow that pattern then Lostole or Crayon person is the final wolf. This is Lostole's second game and Crayon guys first. All of these people here are playing for the first time in a while or are new. I doubt both Morsul and Lostole or Morsul and Crayon man are wolves. I would say we can cross Crayon boy off the list.

Let us recap briefly, SPM was a wolf. Either Wilwa or Morsul is a wolf or the agent. I think Lostole is the final wolf. More likely Wilwa is a wolf then the agent since she is experienced and can properly guide Lostole through the game.

To sum things up the agent is Morsul and the remaining wolves are Lostole and Wilwa.