View Single Post
Old 10-17-2009, 09:00 PM   #344
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roa_Aoife View Post
I think you lost half your post there, Inzil.
Yes I did. I'm not sure what happened.

Loslote Day 2:

# 183- Said Morsul was probably the Agent, Wilwa the Priest, and Pitch the Dreamer. Said Wilwa's reveal made more sense. I'd have to agree.

#202- Did analysis of Legate and concluded he was probably an ordo.

#240- Voted Nog for trying to get the revealed gifteds lynched, and casting suspicion on Roa, neither of which appeared to be the case. She later explained it by saying she had been in a hurry and hadn't had time to fully read Nog's post. That I can understand, because I was in a tremendous hurry myself coming up to DL.

And today she's tried to make a case on Brinn, listing Brinn's posts. She concludes by saying she finds Brinn suspicious, but doesn't really say why. Later votes Brinn.

Hm. SPM's vote for her has been used as reasoning for her being innocent,
but I don't think wolf-on-wolf would be out of the question. As has been pointed out, the vote for her would have seemed safe enough, and unlikely to lead to her lynching, and would set her in a fairly positive light.

I'm on the fence about her at this point.