View Single Post
Old 10-17-2009, 09:11 PM   #345
Roa_Aoife
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Roa_Aoife is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Nerwen

Day 1

Post 1- Banter with Greenie, says the wolves will want to appear helpful with out giving themselves away

Post 2- Points out that no one can really prove their alibis

Post 3- Points out that Wilwa's post #21 is little more than telling people to post more, explains to Morsul that the narrations don't have any clues

Post 4- Tells Morsul that the vote isn't meant to be random

Post 5- Doesn't like Hakon's vote

Post 6- response to Morsul: says she had no theories on wolves because it was too early to tell, doesn't think the wolves would have trouble with Crayon's question

Post 7- Response to SPM: Loslote's only played one game, and why does he suspect her

SPM did state that he suspected Nerwen, but he never gave a reason why. Was he tossing suspicion around, jumping onto Morsul's expressed suspicion, or distancing a fellow wolf?

Post 8- doesn't find Nienna's reaction to Morsul's vote suspicious, says that Nienna's comment on Hakon was similar to something she did as a wolf in the last game

Post 9- Votes SPM

I would like to know who she was going to vote pre-reveal, but it looks like it would have been Nienna from the way her posts were going, as she's the only one Nerwen had expressed suspicion towards.

Post 10- Response to Inzil: says it's unlikely that Pitch is the Agent

Post 11- Accepts Pitch's reason for revealing so early. Suggests that the Changed and the dreamer might appreciate suggestions

Post 12- "Well, it's not as though he left that many posts for them to go through."

I assume she means SPM.

The impression that Day 1 gave me is someone who is playing carefully. Now, innocents play carefully too, even if I don't agree with that style. But wolves are more likely to do so.

Day 2

Post 1- reaction to mass reveals

She took the words right out of my mouth

Post 2- Tells Morsul that we just aren't going to listen to him, response to Crayon, doesn't think both priests are wolves, response to Nienna: tells her that Morsul definitely tried to reveal as gifted, asks her how there could be a scenario of two competing sets of gifteds with out there being a wolf in the mix.

Other than slightly misunderstanding Crayon's post, there's nothing. Except that this is where the suspicion of Nienna started.

Post 3- Response to Nienna: says Morsul only claimed it was a joke after Roa caught him slipping

Did Morsul ever claim it was a joke? I don't think so. Still, that's not so bad. She defends our seer. On the other hand, well, it was pretty obvious that Morsul was lying, so not defending Pitch would have been suspicious.

Post 4- Points Brinn towards suspecting Nienna

She seems pretty solid about this case against Nienna

Post 5- Explains to Morsul that he can't change sides.

Post 6- Says she won't vote our priests yet, Agrees with Inzil that Nog could definitely be a wolf, agrees with Crayon that Morsul could be a wolf pretending to be an agent, but that it isn't likely.

Post 7- Continues on the idea that Morsul must be the agent, continues to explain that she's suspicious of Nienna

Post 8- says that Morsul was probably trying to get Pitch lynched, doesn't think that we have more than one wolf in the mix, can't tell who

Post 9- Agrees with Legate that Inzil looks suspicious

Post 10- Response to Nienna: doesn't see why she should be open minded about Morsul, questions Nienna's vote for Nogrod

Post 11- Disagrees with Wilwa about the kill saying anything. Says the seer should dream of Wilwa or Hakon

I don't like the way she suggests the seer use his dream like that.

Post 12- Says the wolves won't try to continue the gamble, doesn't think that the wolves are new, wonders why the reveal

But Wilwa was right- we couldn't tell anything from the kill. Which I'm not sure makes Wilwa more suspicious or less.

Post 13- Is suspicious of Wilwa based on her reasoning behind not getting dreamed.

Post 14- Is now second guessing herself on Nienna

Now that Nienna is in danger of getting lynched, Nerwen does a 180 and is suddenly unsure of who to vote for, after being on Nienna for two Days, arguing against Brinn in favor of Nienna's guilt, but one post from Inzil, who voted for Nienna himself, changes her mind suddenly?

Post 15- suggests that we lynch Morsul

What? As the Agent, in case you've forgotten, he counts as an innocent in our numbers vs the wolves.

Post 16- Votes Morsul

So she decides she's going to go against what everyone else has said and votes Morsul. Contrary to Nogrod, I don't think that was seriously putting Morsul up as a candidate since it was clear by then that no one else would have voted for him. Not only that but she also said that both Nogrod and Inzil were suspicious. So why not vote for one of them? Why throw her vote away?

Post 17- Says that Nogrod accusing Roa of being a wolf makes him look evil.

Ironically, that's what convinced me of his innocence.

I really, really don't like the way she built up the suspicion of Nienna through out the Day, only to drop it at the last second and vote for someone who had NO chance of getting lynched. She also said that the points against Nogrod were good, but she also avoided voting for him. She continues with her carefulness.

Day 3

No show yet

Her sudden change of heart on Nienna is remarkably suspicious, especially after trying so hard to bring others onto the idea Nienna being a wolf, beginning with suspicion on Day 1. That's a long time to suspect someone only to suddenly change your mind just as they are about to be lynched.

edit: crossed with Inzil

I didn't say you're evil, Roa, I said you're exasperating. -Nerwen

Last edited by Roa_Aoife; 10-17-2009 at 09:13 PM. Reason: fixed formatting
Roa_Aoife is offline   Reply With Quote