View Single Post
Old 01-19-2004, 11:49 PM   #72
Everdawn
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Location: On the sand dunes outside of Ilium, watching it burn.
Everdawn has just left Hobbiton.
Silmaril

Quote:
How on earth can a 15 year old write something as terrible as that? I'm only 16, but I like to think that I could do a *little* better... It really makes you think though. How can someone be genuinley that awful?
Well im 16 and i wrote this Play for Drama in which one guy was tortured by his enemy( it was really as graphic as we could get it), Everyone in my drama class thought it was famtastic, so did the Arts dept. Teachers, but when it was performed, the teacher in the rest of the school were pretty uneasy about it knowing id written it. So it just goes to show, even the most perky dumb-blonde can have a horrible imagination. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

>>Anyway
I thought Luthien was a bit of a mary sue when i first read about her and Beren, and you know what. I still think she is.

But above all, i love it when you get a fanfic where there is this unbelieveable beautiful maiden, who happend to be the most talanted singer in the world and the most skilled sword fighter/archer/(both) and they "pay her out"... (or as it is know in England "Taking the mickey."
Only works in Comedy though, fantastic. Im trying ot find a good one like that but cant seem to. Anyone know of one?

~My lord, Éomer~
Everdawn is offline   Reply With Quote