View Single Post
Old 10-23-2009, 07:23 AM   #1703
Lhunardawen
Hauntress of the Havens

Lhunardawen has been trapped in the Barrow!
I'm sorry it took me more than a few days to get back to this. Before anything, I would like to express how proud I am of all of you for getting this back on track after its not-so-brief hiatus.

So for the past few days I've been without internet access out of necessity and choice, which is why I wasn't able to get Lommy's giant nudge over Facebook right away. I realise that it's only going to be more difficult than that to force me to (at the very least) get me over here so...

*sighs* This is tougher than I thought.

Even if I had the time or energy, I know I won't be able to write for Harreld. When I developed Ginna, it was with the idea of writing with Elempi in mind. I could never write for Harreld the way Elempi did, and I can't even imagine trying. If ever, someone else would have to take over.

Moreover, I don't want to let go of Ginna, really. She's the most long-lived character I've had thus far, and more than that, some of her experiences during her time in the Mead Hall have paralleled mine in real life. I'm sure you all understand why that makes it so much harder for me to cut ties with her (I won't even consider having her killed off).

But I can't go on ignoring the fact that I can't commit to this as much as I'm expected to anymore. It would be unfair for me to keep on keeping you waiting for me to post when I know I can't - or if I tried, it wouldn't be up to my standards. Right now I'm at a loss with what to do with her (and him), so I'm open to suggestions.