View Single Post
Old 11-06-2009, 05:27 PM   #1870
Folwren
Messenger of Hope

Location: In a tiny, insignificant little town in one of the many States.
Folwren is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Folwren is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Oooookay. At long last, I posted.

Durelin - your character is addressed, but hardly needs to answer.
Legate and Durelin - I don't know if Firefoot is around. She hasn't been lately. She plays Leof's character. If you wish, you can have Leof approaching them to tell them that he needs some help, as Saeryn ordered.

Fea, I posted for Saeryn, but did not have her find Degas. Instead I had her find Flithaf's stall taken with the new lord's horse. Hehehehe. That's beside the point. You can have Degas ride up whenever you like.

Remember while writing, everyone, that the second wing of stalls are NOT built at present. So, I think we have 11 stalls?

Lommy! Great post! I liked it. Legate was right - it was cute.
Javan won't enter quite yet. Let Aedre get heated up first.

Guardroom does equal Barracks. I will note that. I am also moving the barracks/guardroom to another place, so....if you all will hang on for like thirty minutes, I'll get a new and improved map up. You're getting this in piece meal, you know.

At present, there may not be very many guards, but there are a lot of men, and I think that right now, since we don't have a lot of actual rooms built, the men will all be staying in one place. That's one reason it's so large, I think.

-- Folwren