View Single Post
Old 11-29-2009, 09:43 PM   #25
Mnemosyne
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Mnemosyne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Mnemosyne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via MSN to Mnemosyne Send a message via Yahoo to Mnemosyne
Gosh, double-posting...

Roa, as for whether ordos should think about gifteds in game... (and this actually can be a meritorious debate as long as it doesn't clog the thread, IMO)

Problem is, I've seen (and been in) games where time and again gifted people get lynched because people seriously thought they were wolves. But no one ever wants to talk about whether this suspect might actually be gifted or not because they never want to give the real wolves ideas.

Which is a totally legitimate concern. And why it's smart to limit talk about gifteds (yet here I am, talking about them... yeesh).

But the same paranoia's going to niggle at my brain, whether I voice it or not. I can't ignore it. And maybe it's bad experience, and maybe it's none of my business, but I don't want to do the wolves' job for them by lynching--or letting lynch--or forcing a reveal, precipitating a Night kill--the people who are supposed to help us.

That's probably all I'm going to say on the topic, because, Roa, you do have some points and if we talk about this too much it 1). distracts from finding wolves, and 2). generally exposes the Gifteds even more.

Last edited by Mnemosyne; 11-29-2009 at 09:43 PM. Reason: NOT double posting!
Mnemosyne is offline   Reply With Quote