View Single Post
Old 11-30-2009, 03:00 AM   #48
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalė

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
A few short things, more later.

I would like to add one more thing into this "reasonableness discussion", namely that it's much more fun to play with reasonable and loud wolves than with silent submarines when one doesn't actually get to play at all as it's just second guessing.

Also I don't like Brinn's idea of not voting toDay. It's not only that the lynchings are our only weapon, but also the votes are one of the very few clues we have so not voting is kind of saying "I'm not going to let you read me". With this many players around it's probably a safe move.

And this. "Well, it seems quiet... I'll be back when there is more" is driving me crazy. Of course there isn't more if you don't do something! Why do some people assume they have the inalienable right to only talk after others have opened the game?
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote