View Single Post
Old 12-01-2009, 07:58 PM   #220
Shastanis Althreduin
Werewolf Psychic

Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boromir88
It's not because you've defended me, but you were dead on about wolf-Boro backing away from controversial statements, and not desiring to slam down to try and prove I'm right. Of course Eomer and Morsul are also right to point out my unpredictability and the thrill of the fight, as a wolf, I wouldn't say I'm more cautious, but I definitely choose my battles more carefully.

I love the feeling of having no responsibility besides making a vote. I can just say whatever I want and not care what happens to me, nor feel like if I die early that I'm letting anyone down.
Given that playstyles can change at any time, I hope you don't mind if I take your "yeah that's totally how I'd act as a wolf, and since I'm not acting like that, don't suspect me" at face value, Boro.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boromir88
Can we assume that based on people believing there would be an actual lynch that neither Inzil nor Mac are gifted?
I don't know, is that something you want the wolves to think? Wasn't there a game a few months ago where you and Phantom teamed up to get Aganzir killed by the wolves because she was an ordo they thought to be gifted?

To answer Mac - I wasn't "sure" that you and Mnemo were innocent, but to my mind there was less "evidence" against either than you than there was against Inzil, who was the only other possible lynch. I didn't vote for him because you suggested it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mnemosyne
Which is why I've decided that I'm not going to vote to try to save people anymore, much less vote "politically." And I encourage others to follow suit.
Why not? If, after going through the evidence, I'm not comfortable about someone's guilt, and there are two people up for execution, I'm going to try to save the one I feel better about. Throwing away my vote on someone I don't feel strongly about executing seems rather pointless to me.

Re: Boro at #202. Interesting that he finds innocent the two people I find most suspicious today.

To answer Nogrod - What early case against Morsul? I wasn't referring to the content of his post, I was referring to the way it was worded. Hence the bolding.

Back in a moment with a rather interesting point on Brinn I found while re-reading - I felt it deserved its own post. I'm sure you're all very thrilled.
Shasta– ... However, if he's innocent his famous clairvoyant powers must be taking the week off. Meanwhile, the Night-kills have been awfully effective– almost like we're dealing with a psychic wolf... - Nerwen, WW LXXV
Shastanis Althreduin is offline   Reply With Quote