View Single Post
Old 12-01-2009, 10:09 PM   #252
Bes
Animated Skeleton

Bes has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Bes Send a message via Yahoo to Bes Send a message via Skype™ to Bes
In breif, while I try to force myself to ignore my e-mail client (alerting me every time there's a new post), more on why I voted for Mac yesterDay:

Someone by now has probably noticed that it was 10 minutes before deadline when I posted (give or take a minute, I don't have the post in front of me right now). I also said openly that I wasn't putting near the thought/effort into it that I probably should have. Basically, I skimmed the last couple of pages and made a fast decision, because I didn't have a lot of time to analyze people's posts. I still haven't, actually. I've just gotten a chance to post now, and have about an hour to try to do some of that today and try to stumble my way through a passable impression of the massive walls of text the rest of you (or most of you, anyway) are putting out. I have no idea if I will still suspect Mac by the time I go to sleep. If all of that makes me suspicious, then I am suspicious and there's not much I can do to change that, I don't think.

Nogrod, on Backpedaling: Glass houses, yes. I'll try to be more careful from here on. Although, I think I've seen like three or four people openly suspecting me as I skimmed the day's posts, so I'm not sure if that's going to help me in -this- game.

Another post before Midnight EST, hopefully. Oh, also, Thunderbird is going nuts so I've probably crossed with at least two or three people by now.
Bes is offline   Reply With Quote