View Single Post
Old 12-01-2009, 10:14 PM   #253
Nerwen
Wisest of the Noldor

Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Send a message via Skype™ to Nerwen
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mnemosyne, analyzing Zil View Post
I think I understand what was giving me vibes yesterday. Several of the posts he made, especially early on, seemed to be for sheer zeal of the game... that first summary, continuing on with Boro... even correcting Roa! That's the kind of exuberance I expect from two kinds of people: 1). wolves, and 2). me. The fact that he was in the most previous game pushes him more into the "wolf" camp, as I know that much of my own exuberance comes from the fact that I take long breaks in between games.

In short, I've been suspecting him because if he's not a wolf, then he's acting too much like me for my own liking. I don't trust people who act like me.
I don't know where to start with this one... what sort of argument is that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morsul the Dark View Post
Quote:
Shastanis Althreduin
Now, I may be wrong, but it seems to me that I would have said "whether there is a cobbler" rather than "whether we have a cobbler". Honest mistake, slip of the tongue?
Is there really a difference?
I'd guess the reasoning there is that Brinn's use of "have" implies she sees the cobbler as belonging to her, i.e. is a wolf... but that's an awful stretch. After all, villagers will talk about "having" X number of wolves.

I do think her vote on me was a bit questionable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morsul the Dark View Post
I've looked through Shasta's posts... She voted Inzil however...
Shasta is a "he".

EDIT:X'd with teh n00bs.