View Single Post
Old 12-02-2009, 01:59 AM   #271
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via AIM to Boromir88 Send a message via MSN to Boromir88
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nogrod View Post
Boro seems to make sense and stand independently. I like that.
I don't know if I feel all that independent right now, more like all I'm feeling is my brain getting mashed by a sledgehammer.

The dilemma is currently I feel that both you and Mac are looking innocent, and I've been getting more confident with that as this continues, but apparently both of you are highly suspicious of the other. For reasons that I'm not understanding. This makes me doubt my own judgement about one (or both of you) as if I'm missing something obviously suspicious. So far, I just feel like more than one wolf is laying low and enjoying, perhaps even antagonizing these situations where the talkers are going back and forth suspecting eachother.

I've been trying to place myself in a wolf-Nog and Mac-wolf shoes and since you haven't been acting like my conception of how your wolf-selves would act, I feel relatively confident to say your innocent.

Like with Mac, I know as a wolf before he has kept me a live when I've defended him before. But that time I was a lose canon and it would have been foolish for Macwolf to have killed me. I also know that I've lynched a Mac-wolf before and have been a major pain in his rear a few times. I know for a fact that Mith as a wolf tries to get rid of me almost as soon as she can...and right now I don't know if I've been that big of a pain to Mac yet. And right now, since Mac has seen that I'm not a "lose canon" if he was a wolf, I think he would have jumped at an early opportunity to get me under serious suspicion and not basically say I'm innocent.

And with Nogrod, I've also been a severe pain to him, but I also know Nog likes keeping me around for a few days, no matter how big of a pain I am, and no matter if he's a wolf or not. However, as a wolf I've noticed when I do suspect him he is very aggressive and ready to duke it out. I mean when we get after eachother, if I happen to win, I feel like I'm still leaving bloody and beaten up.

Still the fact that you two are suspecting eachother, and that I happen to lean towards trusting both of you at the moment, it's making me paranoid that my conceptions about both of you are horribly off. Ahh, I think I'll just deal with the paranoia for the time being, leave it at that, and focus on other things that aren't so "conspiracy theory" sounding.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerwen View Post
Okay... so... I'm not liking these points you're making against me here, Boro. They seem kind of twisty.
It probably does, because it was one of those "heat of the moment" posts. I thought your questioning looked innocent, than when I looked at what I noted on Day 1, plus remembering some of things you've said today, I had a quick flip-flop which sent me into questioning everything else I thought. Then I just kind of stopped and left it at that, because I realized there was a major-flip in my thoughts about you.

Call it innocent probing, since I went through a big turn, I wanted to see your response and then decide whether I should seriously go all out suspect Nerwen or put you back into "innocent feeling." I can give my reasons and a proper response when I wake up tomorrow, but right now my mind is primarily on bed, though you are back into "leaning innocent."

Edit: crossed with Shasta and Mnemo.

Edit: Edit: and Nerwen too, didn't realize she made a recent post