View Single Post
Old 12-02-2009, 08:15 AM   #278
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boro, re: me
I have (in my opinion) a very nifty "tell" that she will never be able to pry from my cold-dead hands as it's the only thing so far I've been pick up what her role is...
Oh really? Somehow I think my tell is not the tell you think it is. And if you're planning to lynch me just to find out that I'm a goodie I don't think I like your reasoning. I'd personally rather save people that are probably innocent in my eyes than lynch them just to see what they are. Or maybe I'm crazy and that's how the New Werewolf is played. Heck if I know. (Of course I'm mostly teasing here because I don't expect him to campaign to kill me at this stage, but if he does make up a big case against me later with little cause I'll be quite concerned.)

(Also, I should note that he had a tongue face at the end of that, but I had to remove it to be able to submit the post.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kehra
Mac I be a girl
Goodie. I thought so, but wasn't sure. You can never tell on these here interwebs. (And sometime I'll have to tell you about when I joined and a certain Miss Kath wanted to call me Stan)

Okay, to business. Sorry everyone, but I kept falling asleep last night so I gave up and went to bed. I'll be busy this morning (once they need me to actually go in, that is, as I've got some time right now) but the last couple hours of the Day will be blissfully empty so I'll be a bit more vocal, or at least I hope. I'll go finish (although I don't think I got that far) my Brinn and Nienna analysis, and then I'm going to have a look at either Shasta or Nerwen. Wonder if I've found a pack yet.
satansaloser2005 is offline   Reply With Quote