View Single Post
Old 12-03-2009, 11:09 PM   #470
Bes
Animated Skeleton

Bes has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Bes Send a message via Yahoo to Bes Send a message via Skype™ to Bes
I can't fault Lottie's reasons for suspecting me, she makes valid points. I mean, I can sit here and explain why I haven't been active all day, but you guys don't know me to be sure whether or not I'm being sincere (By the by, called in to work today unexpectedly. I was expecting to be available to play from 4PM to 8PM EST, but it didn't happen that way. One of the other employees sprung a doctor's appointment on the supervisor as a surprise. )

I am surprised by her reveal, though. I mean, very surprised. Bear with me: If she's telling the truth, then she's put herself in a perfect position to get night killed, and (if I understand how it works properly) be prevented from ever revealing her dream. Waiting until tomorrow to reveal and telling everyone what she dreamed would have easily prevented that, and I don't think the suspicion against her is sufficient at the moment for lynching to be a big concern for her. Which makes me think that this is a false reveal by a nervous wolf, following up an easy vote on someone that's been stumbling over his own feet through the game so far.

I dunno, other people's thoughts? Also, I'm a slow typist, so I expect to cross with a few people.

Edit: Really? Huh, no I didn't. But I am reminded: Brinn is convinced by this reveal awfully quickly...
Bes is offline   Reply With Quote