View Single Post
Old 12-04-2009, 11:29 AM   #517
Pitchwife
Wight of the Old Forest

Location: Unattended on the railway station, in the litter at the dancehall
Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Following what I've just said, Bes's vote right now looks more than suspicious. I mean, even if you doubt her reveal was well-reasoned, there's that other argument against her being a wolf. And who would want to get a potential Seer out of the way before they can have a dream?
I also don't get this:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bes
If she's a wolf, then this would be a good way to get the Ranger out of the way, so if a real seer pops up later they would have no defense against accidental lynching.
OK, the Ranger could, so to speak, 'waste' a protection on her toNight while the wolves kill somebody else, but why would that prevent the Ranger from protecting a hypothetical 'real seer' if such comes out later? Not mentioning that Ranger can't defend anybody against a lynch, only Night-kills.
Or do you mean her reveal could be an attempt to make the Ranger reveal as well, so the wolves can kill them? I don't see how - if the Ranger has any sense, they'll know to stay hidden. This looks totally fabricated.