View Single Post
Old 12-07-2009, 04:48 PM   #2138
Groin Redbeard
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Groin Redbeard is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Groin Redbeard is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Legate of Amon Lanc View Post
(unless she wants the boys to say something to Lithor, but then it might as well be just better to avoid it, as they might be somewhat in the mood of preferring to say it to Lithor's head once it is away from the rest of his body).
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lommy
I'm sorry Groin, but I just couldn't see it ending otherwise. Note the interesting twist, though.
Too late Legate!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mnemosyn
Lommy, was that an aim, or a hit? Will Lithor duck in time?
I half expected things to go this way and that is why in my last post I made it vaguely clear that Lithor would not fight, since he had offered both of them grievous insults (plus, as a thought of my own, I think it would be beneath an elderly man such as him to be fighting with people less than half his age).

I almost took it as far as a fight in my post, but that was me, talking not Lithor. I have Lithor feeling sort of hollow inside right now. It is the sort of feeling when you lose something that you are so dependent on in life (in his case, laughter);however, he is coming out of his depression. That punch in the face could be what he needs to awaken him. Anyway this is turning out great!

I love all your posts Dury, Nogrod, Formy, and Lommy! I will get something up tomorrow morning.