View Single Post
Old 12-07-2009, 05:50 PM   #2144
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.
Okay, so I have posted - Dury, I don't know if Coen actually has any much better opinion about Thornden than Hilderinc, but it does not matter, it's for the sake of conversation and I am putting it there as a bait for you - you can think about it (as Coen, or also as yourself in relation to Coen), expand it or whatever... I am sure you will know how to use it.

I have also used two of the soldier characters Nogrod used in some of his posts a long long time ago when the newcomers arrived... just so that we remember there are plenty "existing" characters to use for "background interludes" (like I have just used them).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nogrod View Post
Oh how I love Wynflaed!
Yes, brilliant

Quote:
Heh, how to deal with all the wrong-doings of the first evening? It's not too easy to be a lord and face all that...
Your men stand behind you, sir!

Anyway... I like the life in the Hall. Looking forward to how we are going to proceed.
"Should the story say 'he ate bread,' the dramatic producer can only show 'a piece of bread' according to his taste or fancy, but the hearer of the story will think of bread in general and picture it in some form of his own." -On Fairy-Stories