View Single Post
Old 12-08-2009, 04:16 PM   #2157
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalė

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Wonderful post Mnemo & Lommy!

I loved this especially!
Quote:
If you truly think that Athanar and I will do nothing in defense of this treachery and treason, then you have forgotten--we both of us grew up and lived--and survived--under the court of Grima Wormtongue. I assure you, compared to those dark years, these intrigues are child's play.
Soo true!

Do you people have lots in mind for this day to continue? If you do please go forwards. But if not, I might be happy to change the day in a few days (RL). I think we need to have a few posts... like the boys addressing their father, maybe something on Thornden / Lithor / Crabannan, maybe Degas saying something... any reactions from the others?

Also I kind of suggest that we make a little hearing the next day where at least Lithor, W & W, Thornden, Coen - and maybe Saeryn, Degas & Wynflaed would be attending. And if Wynflaed knows Javan is the culprit, then him as well - or he could be fetched in if that thing would be revealed during the discussion.

Then lord Athanar would call his verdict...

Should that be before the soldiers have their excercises or after that?

What do you think about the plan in general?