View Single Post
Old 12-13-2009, 06:01 PM   #163
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.
Silmaril

Just for the record (or if somebody was blind), narration is up!

Anyway - thanks to everybody for playing... I should go to bed already now, but of course I will join to chat with you here tomorrow after also those who have not shown yet will join us to share their experiences (hopefully).

Just to say the most important things - I hope you all liked the game, as much as I have liked it, and really I think every single one of you has done remarkable impact. (I have been, so to say, following really everybody's personal "fate", and as this far I have been modding only small games, it was really an amazing experience.)

There have been one or two unfortunate things during the game and few people had to drop out, but it was not anything big, and I think compared to how sometimes people massively drop out or do not participate, this game remained quite "stable" and very "live" until the end.

So thanks everybody for playing once again!

And hope you liked my special events and intentionally Legate-ishly over-cryptic narrations. Speaking of special events, though, there is one thing I feel I need to point out so that I do not claim credit for something that has not been my original idea...

I would like to hear feedback about the "false Day 1" (Gifteds and Wolves were intentionally told not to reveal for that purpose, but I tried to make it secret enough so I don't think they had any clue as to what might happen... am I right?). But it is not just me who would like to hear it, I am sure. As there was indeed someone who brought me to that idea in the first place, and I have also notified him that I am going to use it so I assume he is lurking around here somewhere or will appear soon too... Now I feel somewhat stupid to announce his name, as it is such a... cliché to praise his name... but it's thanks to him that I could have used this false Day 1 in this game and he is (I am not going to bolden his name so that I don't give spoilers to those who read this)... the phantom. Who else.

Aside from that, I must say I have been fearing that the Werewolves were actually a bit in a disadvanteage at start. Basically perhaps the false Day 1 served more to the village (but maybe we can hear the WW's opinion on that?) and also to an extent the Sacrificial Chamber, if "used" well (especially in connection with the still living Hunter - which was something I did not expect to happen!). But they have managed to make their way through.

I must say the Gifteds have done an exceptional job here. They were lucky to remain alive so long, too. Loslote of course made a bullseye with her single dream. For the record, the purpose of the Birthday Dreamer was not actually that much to give another Gifted to the village, but rather to "elevate" a common ordo (like, have you never thought as ordos "gah, if only I had a single dream now, I would sort things out!"?).

But the wolves were sliding well out of the suspicion and the wolf-on-wolf votes have indeed basically cleared them all in the eyes of most in the beginning. What a move!

And I should also give hats off to our newbie Bes, who has remained alive for a looong time. Hope you've liked it and are going to stay with us! (even though now you cannot play on the newbie card as much anymore )

And of course to all the "ordinary" ordos, who contributed well, each with their own...

Okay. Ugh. Well, so that is my "short" post. Ha ha. I should have known myself by now. Well, good night - now at last without capital n.
"Should the story say 'he ate bread,' the dramatic producer can only show 'a piece of bread' according to his taste or fancy, but the hearer of the story will think of bread in general and picture it in some form of his own." -On Fairy-Stories
Legate of Amon Lanc is offline   Reply With Quote