Energetic Essence

Glirdan is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Send a message via MSN to Glirdan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alona
Shasta
"No, those are too big for you." -Glirdan
"Well you should know, you slipped one on me last night!"
BAHAHAHAHA!!!!! Not even going to touch that one!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikae

He actually has a few rules of his own:
1. Don't break the T.
2. Don't break the other T.
3. If you have a parking space in Boston at 7pm on New Year's Eve, hang on to it like "Fee" to the Phantom. Even if it's five miles from where you want to be.
4. Wear your awesome boots (Darth Wader always complies with this rule).
I can't believe I missed this!!

I would give my synopsis on the wonderfulness of what is Bostonmoot 2009/10....but sadly, as is the case and is most often my legit reason for not posting to Werewold ( ), I am little swamped in school and extra-curriculars. I will hopefully (crossing fingers tightly) get to it at some point this weekend, however, as there is much to say about everyone!

Oh, and before I forget...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Formy

Glirdan and Wilwarin came in together--they are best friends in real life--and they are awesome. And I don't just say this because they augmented our Canadian stats at the Moot, or because they travelled 18 hours one-way on a bus to meet us... but because they are. Glirdan is full of energy, full of fun, and can honestly be everybody's best friend. He's also an amazing cook, and fully complemented the Boromir Team in the kitchen--both in making epic meals and doing entirely too much of the cleaning.

This honestly just made my night!!!