View Single Post
Old 01-10-2010, 09:40 PM   #759
Glirdan
Energetic Essence

Glirdan is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Send a message via MSN to Glirdan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kath
I had never really interacted with Boro much outside the 'Downs so I had no idea whether we would get on, but as it turns out he's an incredibly easy guy to get along with and very generous, happily going out to get lost with Glirdan on that lost-wilwa occasion that I am still feeling very guilty about!
Don't!! Honestly, I thought it was rather humorous!! I'm surprised Mira or Alona or Lari didn't tell you about what I had said AFTER my freak out!

Quote:
Glirdan was just a joy. I'm thinking the constant singing and general 'up' ness might have caused me to try and murder him, if it hadn't been for the fact that he was just so funny with it all! It's thanks to him (and Shasta) that I'm now hooked on Glee and our joint reading of Form's Annotated Twilight was brilliant. He'd have it open, I'd be reading one comment, he'd be reading another and we'd both feel it was imperative to point the comments out rather than just waiting for the other to get there. Therefore it took us about four times as long to read each page as it should, which just added to the joy of it all. New Year's Eve was just hilarious, the love between Glirdan, Rune and Boro was simply beautiful. I have also never met anyone who, while somewhat distraught as well as utterly lost, takes pictures of their lost state! Definitely one of a kind this chap.
This whole thing honestly made my night so much better...which is a good thing because I've been having a terrible night. I'm quite flattered that you find me funny because I don't try to be! and yay Glee and the reading of the Annotated Twilight! And I'm glad you found the love beautiful because I don't remember it...well, sort of. As for the pictures whilst Boro and I were lost....yeah...I do that....

Quote:
By the way, how many times did you others read through and discover you'd put real names down instead of 'Downs ones without realising even though you were trying not to? I found two occasions, and am worried I have missed more!
Actually, once....that's it. And it was while I was writing this one...Although everyone's RL names do pop into my head and make it rather difficult sometimes.....

And before I forget, I'm really quite glad you didn't murder me. We wouldn't have been able to enjoy all that fizzy drink!! Yes, I will say this for the rest of my life.