View Single Post
Old 01-15-2010, 12:49 PM   #162
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shastanis Althreduin View Post
Mostly it's that the inclusion of Lovers into this game had such possibility, and now there's really no point to it. Kind of ruins one of Gwath's game mechanics. For example, had lovers not been revealed, and I'd been the Seer, I could have easily funneled my dreams through Alona without revealing myself.

Sally, I'm not even seeing what knowing whose lover is who is going to tell us, considering wolves can be paired with innocents. What was your point in making everyone reveal?
Well I realized after I'd PM'd Gwath that 'anyone' can be paired with 'anyone'. I was under the assumption (for whatever silly reason) that wolves wouldn't be paired with each other. Erm, whoops? *headdesks* If they hadn't, however, we would have been able to deduce that if partner A is not a wolf partner B must be (or at least has a darn good chance). However I was just the least bit mistaken.

Internet hates me. Blah. Also, I'm babysitting tonight so I won't be around for the last 6.5 hours of the Day. That being said, I'm obviously going to have to vote early.

I wonder if there's any way the wolves would be stupid enough to not kill me toNight. Wilwa, if you're one of them and you let me live, I'll send you those cookies!

Last edited by satansaloser2005; 01-15-2010 at 12:52 PM. Reason: clarified my sentence structure
satansaloser2005 is offline   Reply With Quote